Webby Encouragement

I got a phone call yesterday from a gracious woman whose daughter attends Cobblestone. She expressed not only gratitude for a church that her daughter loves while away at college, but also an interest in who designed our church website (www.cobblestonechurch.com). Her church is interested in launching or redesigning their website, and was hoping for a referral. I refused. Not because I'm stingy, but because our website was designed by our multi-talented youth pastor, Andrew Holzworth. Andrew also designs many of our in-house graphics.

So here's a shout out to Andrew, who in addition to leading a thriving, impactful youth ministry and designing our website also puts up (with mostly good nature) with the abuse I give him. I hope he reads this. When he gets out of bed, that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment