The Little White Community Church

Naming a church is often a decision of great deliberation, and great import. Many new churches expend more than a little energy--even money--on coming up with a great name. But it doesn't have to be so hard. Witness: the Little White Community Church at Heart Lake (Pennsylvania).

This little white church--just like its name...see?--is located on Hwy. 706 just east of Montrose, Pennsylvania. I passed by it on my departure from the Montrose Christian Writers Conference a couple weeks ago, and had to snap a couple pictures.

I wish I had been there on a Sunday. I would have gone in and worshiped there. Who wouldn't?

1 comment:

  1. I am a member of the above church. We are a small, loving group and would love to have you come worship with us. Our services begin at 9:30 A.M. to 10:30 A.M. Hope to see you soon

    Delores K. pacapricorn@epix.net

    ReplyDelete