Don't Check Your Brains at the Door

Today is the release date for my new book, the updated Don't Check Your Brains at the Door, from Thomas Nelson Publishers.

It was my first book, and the first of a dozen or so coauthored with Josh McDowell (wanna know how old I am? My NEXT book is coauthored with Josh's SON, Sean! THAT's how old I am!). The first iteration was released in 1992, and has sold about 300,000 copies, been translated into numerous languages, and enjoyed a worldwide influence.

This new Don't Check Your Brains at the Door retains all the humor and solid information of the first, while making multiple adjustments to enhance even further its appeal to junior high students, high school ages, and young adults.

You should totally buy a copy (or a bunch of copies). It can be downloaded to your Kindle or iPad. And for the feature motion picture version....we're just waiting for someone to offer us a contract for a motion picture version. You're not a filmmaker, are you? A producer? Got a cousin in the business? Put in a good word for me.

It's amazing to me that, nearly twenty years from its first appearance on the scene, Don't Check Your Brains at the Door still has strong appeal and occupies a unique place among Christian books for youth. Praise God.

No comments:

Post a Comment