The Top Ten Worst Ways to Start a Spiritual Conversation with Someone
Here's another of the Top Ten lists we've shared in our Sunday messages at Cobblestone Community Church. This one comes from way back, in a series we did called "Sharing Your Faith Without Losing Your Mind." It's called The Top Ten Worst Ways to Start a Spiritual Conversation with Someone:
10. Hey, baby! You sure are hot! But hell is even hotter...
9. What’s your sign? Mine’s the sign of the fish.
8. While we’re waiting for the police to arrive, have you ever heard of the Four Spiritual Laws?
7. If you think it’s hot here, try burning in the fires of hell.
6. What a cute puppy--er, baby you have there!
5. I bet you’re wondering why each of my fingers is a different color.
4. You can’t get to heaven on a Harley, you know.
3. Would you like fries with that....and, by the way, if you died tonight, do you know where you’d spend eternity?
2. (shouted) REPENT!!!!!!
And the number one worst way to start a spiritual conversation with someone:
1. You look like a sinner; can we talk?