Awesome Day

Another awesome day at Cobblestone. Reminds me of the old, old Gaither song, "If it keeps getting better and better, O Lord, I don't know what I'm gonna do."

Our worship celebrations were incredible, with Under Cover taking us to the very throne of God (and Rachel Bryant's violin adding wonderfully to the whole experience), and the celebration of communion, with people letting go of stones into the wells our team constructed onstage before receiving--awesome.

And then the Beach Party and Baptism at Hueston Woods, with a sumptuous meal so lovingly and capably coordinated by Cindi Daddabbo, and such a great crew of people testifying to finding new life in Christ through the sacrament of baptism! Awesome.

And then tonight, a wonderful cookout with my Journey Group. We told stories, ate, and laughed...and Dana and Amber swam (I got in, too--briefly). All in all, "If it keeps getting better and better, O Lord, I don't know what I'm gonna do."

No comments:

Post a Comment