Church of the Week: Chapel of The Christ Hospital, Cincinnati

I visited dear friends yesterday afternoon at Christ Hospital in Cincinnati: Bob and Lynette Holzworth, two of the cofounders of Cobblestone Community Church. Bob had surgery Friday to remove cancerous nodules from his lungs, and while the surgery was successful, some cancer still remains behind, apparently. He is important to me, and to the church, and to the work of God in our area, I believe, so I would appreciate your prayers for him.

I stopped for a few moments and visited the hospital chapel on my way out. I pray for Bob (and others) in all sorts of places: in my prayer chair, of course, and in my car, in church, on walks, etc. But yesterday it was good to pray here. The tiny nook on the left of the chapel provides a one-person prayer bench (the nook on the right houses an organ).

1 comment:

  1. Great pic! I love to visit hospital chapels on ministry visits and pray through the prayer request books. It'll be fun to get to heaven and find the "strangers" I interceded for.

    ReplyDelete