Four Problems The Church Has GOT To Deal With!

Perry Noble, senior pastor of NewSpring Church in South Carolina, hits the nail on the head a lot. Nails must run when they see him coming. They must cower in the corner. Here is the most recent example, a post entitled "Four Problems The Church Has GOT To Deal With!":
#1 – We are answering questions that no one else is asking.

I’m glad that we can debate theology and know terms that make us seem intelligent and cause other people to scratch their heads; however, at the end of the day people are not asking about the five points of Calvinism, the trichotomy or dichotomy of the Spirit or the peccability/impeccability of Christ! They are asking “why is my life falling apart?” Or, “how do I get past the fact that I was sexually molested when I was eight?” Or, “how do I, as a single mom, lead and provide for my family?”
Read the rest here.

No comments:

Post a Comment