A Thousand Ways to Pray

I'm thrilled to announce the launch of a new blog on Guideposts.org: "A Thousand Ways to Pray." As my first post on that blog says:
There are a thousand ways to pray.

Like Enoch, who “walked with God” (Genesis 5:24, KJV). Like Sarai, who laughed, though she didn’t know God was listening (Genesis 18:12). Like Joshua’s army, who shouted and blew trumpets (Joshua 6:16). Like Daniel, who opened a window toward Jerusalem and knelt to pray (Daniel 6:10).
The purpose of the blog is to explore, get this, a thousand (or more) ways to pray. To share my--and others--adventures in prayer. To encourage more prayer. To enthuse and equip people to pray.

I would be so very grateful if you would visit (click here), comment, tweet, post, pin, and email my posts. I'd love it if you would add the blog to your blog reader and/or bookmark it in your web browser. And please tell everyone you know about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment