That's just crazy.
A lot has happened since the first Desperate Pastor post (on April 25, 2009, titled "The Beauty of Broken Things." That's it in the screenshot at right).
Out of 1,500 posts, you would think that one or two might have actually been good. Right? Well, maybe not. But some have seemed to be more helpful than others, judging from traffic and response. So below are ten of the best, leaving the other 1,490 in the dust:
1. How I Got My Groove Back
2. Balancing Ministry and Family
3. 7 Keys to Staying Married in Ministry
4. You Probably Will Not Like My Church
6. Sense-ational Preaching
7. Boundaries for Pastors
8. My Single Most Effective Office Organization Tool
9. Top Ten Things I've Learned as a Pastor
10. Why I Value Female Ministry and Leadership
Next stop: 2,000 posts. If the Desperate Pastor lives that long. And Jesus tarries. And the creek don't rise.
Thanks to all the faithful readers (both of you) of this blog. Keep it up.