The Red Letter Life

I'm so thrilled to announce that my latest book, The Red Letter Life" 17 Words from Jesus to Inspire Simple, Practical, Purposeful Living, is now available!

In The Red Letter Life, I focus on just seventeen words Jesus spoke--"Come," "Follow," "Take," and others--and explore the deep meaning and life-changing power of each word. In the first chapter, I wrote:
Our God is a God who invites scrutiny. He says, “Come now, and let us reason together.” He says, “Taste and see that the Lord is good!” He says, “Put me to the test.”

And now, in Christ, God says, “Come and see.” Check it out. Look. Listen. Learn. Jesus invites us to inquire into him. He welcomes our questions. He will receive us, even with our doubts and faults.
I hope you'll get a copy and read it. I'd love it if you'd tell others about it, maybe even post a few lines of review on Amazon or Christianbook.com. And I'd really love it if you'd share this post on your Twitter feed or Facebook page--even mention it on your blog. Don't just do it for me...do it for Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment