The Pastor's Desk (Episode 25)

The photo above belongs to Dr. Dean Taylor, senior pastor of Calvary Baptist Church in Simpsonville, South Carolina. It is located in the lower level of the church's administration building. He says, "I spend most Tuesday-Friday mornings here, studying the Word and preparing messages and Bible studies. I do some planning and audio recording here as well...When I turned this room into my study, someone started calling it The Batcave, and it stuck." To see more, visit this post on his "Speaking of God" blog.

Thanks to  my friend, editor and author Nancy Lohr, for the tip.

(If you would like to participate in this recurring feature on the Desperate Pastor blog, submit a single photo of a pastor's study, office, or desk--but no tidying up before taking the picture, mind you--to bob@bobhostetler.com, along with a short description identifying to whom it belongs)

No comments:

Post a Comment