Top 10 Recommended Leadership Books

Perry Noble, whose blog I read regularly, posted recently his top ten leadership books to recommend:

I am often asked what are the top leadership books I have read and would recommend, so I decided to put them in this article.

Before you begin please understand that this is a list, NOT A RANKING!!! :-)

Here we go...
#1 - Good to Great by Jim Collins
#2 - Next Generation Leader by Andy Stanley
#3 - Five Dysfunctions of a Team by Patrick Lencioni

#4 - The Advantage by Patrick Lencioni
#5 - The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership by John Maxwell
#6 - Entreleadership by Dave Ramsey
#7 - Deep & Wide by Andy Stanley
#8 - Courageous Leadership by Bill Hybels
#9 - Axiom by Bill Hybels
#10 - Integrity by Dr. Henry Cloud
BONUS: The Dark Side of Leadership by Gary McIntosh & Samuel Rima
I'm no Perry Noble, but I shared some time ago on this blog (here) the top ten books that have influenced my pastoring and leadership:
The Pastor as Minor Poet (Barnes)
The Peacemaker (Sande)
Axiom (Hybels)
Spiritual Leadership (Sanders)
Our Iceberg is Melting (Kotter/Rathgeber)
The Five Dysfunctions of a Team (Lencioni)
The Contemplative Pastor (Peterson)
The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership (Maxwell)
Masterplanning (Biehl)
Visioneering (Stanley)
Dedication and Leadership (Hyde)
For more, see my original post (here).

What about you? What books have most influenced your leadership, your pastoring?

No comments:

Post a Comment