Wisdom Is Proved Right By Her Actions

This standing desk may well be the wisest purchase I have made in a long time (except for your book, if you're one of my fellow authors). It has drastically reduced the amount of time I spend sitting during my work day, and that's a good thing. It also djangles my creativity (see what I did there?), I think, to change posture off and on throughout the day. And, as everyone knows by now, THEY say sitting for long periods is bad for your health. And I am always careful to do what THEY say I should do. As should you. Unless you're one of THEY, in which case you already knew that.

5 comments:

  1. When standing constitutes exercise you're approaching senescence.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Senescence? I can't even remember what that means.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's lovely, Bob. I bought one from the office supply store I manage, but the concept is the same--burn more calories, give your tush a break, and djangle your creativity, as you say.

    Did you buy my book? If not, will you, please? It will make you smile, which is a great remedy for senescence, whatever that is! Two Scoops of Grace with Chuckles on Top, in case you weren't there the day I wore the t-shirt, or didn't see the corner of the book table.

    Thanks for your excellent advice and sterling example,
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jeanette, you're awesome to pick up on that mention of your book in my post :) AND to comment as well! I will buy your book. I shoulda done so at Montrose.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Honestly, this is the first time I read this blog that you wrote
    in this article, I get a lot of interesting things that can be my inspiration. Thank you very much, because you are willing to share information with us all.

    Cara Mengatasi Tenggorokan Terasa Mengganjal Obat Herbal Flek Paru-Paru Pengobatan Alami untuk Menghilangkan Balas Bogo Obat Herpes Di Apotek Cara Menurunkan Kolesterol Cara Menghilangkan Budug Obat Penebalan Dinding Rahim yang Ampuh Obat Budug Alami Obat Alami Kaligata Penyebab Benjolan Di Payudara

    ReplyDelete