Twenty-two Jobs

Inspired by Tony Morgan's blog (www.tonymorganlive.com), at which he posted "10 Jobs I’d Consider Taking Now that I Don’t Work at a Church" and followed it up with "10 Jobs That I Will Never Take," I thought it would be fun to consider:

11 Jobs I’d Consider Taking If I Weren't a Pastor and Qualifications Weren't a Problem

Writer (duh, right?)
Magazine editor
Seminary professor
Israel tour guide
Radio DJ
TV news anchor
Simcha Jacobovici's replacement as The Naked Archaeologist
Bookstore/coffeehouse proprietor
Park ranger
Shakespearean actor
Lounge singer

11 Jobs I Will Never Take, Even If I Were Qualified

Proctologist
Dentist
Gardener
Pool boy
Country music singer
Belly dancer
Personal trainer
Cliff diver
Roofer
Clown
Septic tank cleaning

1 comment:

  1. 'Oh Star Waaars! Nothing but Star Waaars! Give me those Star Waaars!'

    ReplyDelete