My Top Ten Top Tens

I've shared many "Top Ten" lists on this blog, many of them from sermons I preached (which may explain why I'm not asked to preach as often as I used to be). But that's okay. Not everybody gets me. Okay, so no one really gets me. But the following Top Ten lists were pretty good in my head:

1. Top Ten Things You DON'T Want to Hear When Your Pastor Visits You in the Hospital

2. Top Ten Signs Your Sermon Isn't Going Well

3. The Top Ten Signs the Apocalypse is Near

4. Top Ten Things You Really Shouldn’t Say in Church

5. The Top Ten Worst Ways to Start a Spiritual Conversation with Someone

6. The Top Ten Reasons People Don’t Go to Church

7. The Top Ten Mysteries of Life

8. The Top 10 Signs You’re In a Dangerous Church

9. Top Ten Worst Things To Do With Your Tax Refund

10. Top Ten Things I've Learned As a Pastor


No comments:

Post a Comment