What Your Pastor Wants You to Know

Lysa TerKeurst--author, speaker, and president of Proverbs 31 Ministries--recently posted a lovely piece about how to bless your pastor. It will prompt an "amen" (or several) from every pastor and pastor's wife. I also hope it will prompt a wise and sympathetic response from every follower of Jesus.

She writes,
Originally, I planned on titling this message, “5 Ways to Bless Your Pastor.” But as I started interviewing Pastors and their wives about this article, I realized blessing our pastor isn’t just about doing something for him. Sometimes the biggest blessing can come from what we don’t do.

So, I retitled this blog hoping to truly give insight into what our Pastors want us to know but can’t really announce from the pulpit.
Read the rest here. And then please go and apply her counsel--immediately and often.

No comments:

Post a Comment